BEST PRICING FOR FLU SHOTS –
Walk-In or Schedule an Appointment Online.
WE ARE ON THE CDC WEBSITE FOR FLU SHOT LOCATIONS IN TEMECULA.
- In the United States, flu is most common in the wintertime and peaks between December and March.
- The flu vaccine is the single best way to prevent the flu.
- A flu shot is recommended every year because your body’s resistance to flu virus diminishes and the flu virus can change from season to season.
- A flu shot can take up to two weeks to reach maximum potency, which is why it’s recommended early in the flu season.
- Influenza can be spread to others up to 24 hours before a person develops symptoms and up to seven days after becoming sick.
- The flu can cause serious complications and even deaths for infants, the elderly, people with chronic illnesses, or other high-risk individuals.
- Even late in our flu season, flu shots are important for people traveling to the southern hemisphere – the flu season there happens opposite to flu season here. In the tropics, it is all year round.
We are the walk-in clinic in San Marcos.